“Succeeding in International Markets The Middle East” will provide you with the background information and tools to develop your business and expand in this region of great diversity and immense opportunity. This intensive weekend course will equip you with in-depth knowledge and practical solutions for conducting your international trade in The Middle East, and successfully communicating with the Arab people.
Ensure the success of your international business activities by learning more about Middle Eastern business culture, consumer behaviour, and the language.
A Cactus “Succeeding in International Markets The Middle East” course will provide you with:
- Invaluable insights into both B2B and B2C cultural behaviours and norms that will inform your negotiation techniques and marketing strategies
- A comprehensive understanding of Middle Eastern management and communication styles, values and attitudes, that will help you win business
- Essential phrases and expressions in Arabic that will establish positive relationships with your Italian colleagues, partners, clients and suppliers
- Correct body language, gestures, etiquette and behaviours that will leave a favourable impression on your partners and clients
- Practical strategies for overcoming the challenges particular to conducting business in The Middle East, leading to effective and successful outcomes
- An understanding of the importance of deeper cultural drivers such as the importance of Islam, your word as your honour, and ‘wasta’ or friendship.
- Opportunities to network with like-minded professionals from organisations such as Trip Advisor, News UK, American Express
A Cactus “Succeeding in International Markets The Middle East” will be beneficial if you are:
- Already doing or considering doing business in The Middle East
- Visiting The Middle East and meeting Arab clients
- Experiencing the challenges of breaking into The Middle Eastern market
- Establishing a network of Middle East partners and suppliers
- Recruiting Middle Eastern nationals to work within your organisation
Succeeding in International Markets The Middle East – Course Details:
- Content: Succeeding in International Markets The Middle East
- Location: St Giles International, Holborn, London
- Duration: Saturday + Sunday, 10am to 5pm, including networking lunch with the trainer and fellow attendees
- Dates available: 7th – 8th May / 11th – 12th June / 17th – 18th Sept
- Price: £295pp inclusive of 12 hours tuition, networking lunch (exc.VAT)